Welcome to the Life with ASD Section!
Choose any section from the menu to the left.
If you have any suggestions, we would be glad to consider them. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments and suggestions.
What is in this section?
- Community Resources: Utilize this section to learn about community activities in your area. You will also find activities that will help you become more independent in using these community resources.
- Job Success: As you get older, it is important to know a variety of skills to assist you in getting a job. In this section, you will find activities that will help better prepare you for a job.
- Living Skills: If your goal is to live on your own some day, it is essential you know how to do tasks such as cooking, laundry, cleaning, paying bills, getting to work on time and many more. In this section are activities that will help you learn some of these skills to help you gain more independence.
- Reading Materials: Look here for a list of books that have been found enjoyable to read by other peers like you! These books may help you understand yourself a little better.
- School Success: School is hard for a lot of people. Luckily, there are some things you can do to help. This section has a variety of strategies you can utilize to make school a little easier.
- Self-Advocacy: Learning how to ask questions and stick up for yourself is important. However, sometimes these things are hard to do. Here you will find some activities to help gain a better understanding on how